3D Solex Hard Core Tri-X
High end upgrade with 3 nozzles for the Ultimaker 3 & S5 series
- For Ultimaker 3 & S5 series
- Instead of a Print Core (AA)
- Incl. jet
- Easy nozzle replacement
Product information & technical details
The original Ultimaker 3 & S5 Print Core upgraded to the Hard Core from 3D Solex is the ultimate tuning for your Ultimaker 3 and Ultimaker S5.
The Hard Core Tri-X by 3D Solex is intended as an exchange for Ultimaker's Print Core (AA).
The red anodized aluminium radiator makes the Hard Core easily recognizable.
The heating cartridge and the temperature sensor also have better contact with the block.
Each Hard Core Tri-X comes with matching tool and 3 nozzles.
The advantages of the Hard Core of 3D Solex:
- Easy nozzle change
- Different nozzle types and diameters
- Less mass - the Hard Core is lighter than the original Print Core
- Improved temperature distribution
The following nozzles are included in the various Tri-X versions:
- Tri-X 25: 3x 0.25 mm nozzles
- Tri-X 40: 3x 0.40 mm nozzles
- Tri-X 50: 3x 0.50 mm nozzles
- Tri-X 60: 3x 0.60 mm nozzles
- Tri-X 80: 3x 0.80 mm nozzles
- Tri-X 100: 3x 1.00 mm nozzles
After replacing the Print Core, we recommend recalibrating the 3D printer.
Questions & Answers about 3D Solex Hard Core Tri-X
3D printing technology has been used in feature films such as Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Avatar and Hobbit.
3DJake International Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United States from $200.00
Delivery in 2 working days.
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology