BCN3D Sigmax Dual Extruder R19
The improved Sigmax 3D printer from BCN3D
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: BCN3D
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: Touch Display
- Number of extruders: Double
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, SD card
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ
- Filament Diameter: 2,85 mm
- Building platform : 420 x 297 x 210 mm
- Minimum layer height: 50 µm
The BCN3D Sigmax is a professional and powerful 3D printer from Spain.
The BCN3D Sigmax R19 is the reworked version of the popular BCN3D Sigmax.
The Sigmax leaves nothing else to be desired. The 3D printer has a large build space, dual extruder, touch display, heated building board and even more ingenious features.
The BCN3D Sigmax R19 is the improved version of the Sigmax and has a number of enhancements:
- Hotends from E3D
- BondTech extruder
- Filament sensor
- Improved menu navigation
The two extruders are independent of each other, significantly increasing the variety and quality of 3D printing. It can be printed eg with PLA and water-soluble support structures (PVA).
The BCN3D Sigmax is an open source 3D printer which allows any software to be used. The manufacturer recommends the use of Cura-BCN3D, Slic3r, Simplify3D, etc.
With this 3D printer you can process materials such as PLA, ABS, PVA, HiPS, TPE, flexible filaments and many more!