BondTech LGX for the MK3S & Mosquito
Direct drive upgrade for the MK3S & Mosquito hotends
- Easy installation
- Strong filament handle
- Maintenance window
Product information & technical details
|Extruder type:||Direct Drive Extruder|
Direct drive upgrade
This LGX upgrade kit replaces the standard direct drive extruder. It's a very intuitive and easy to install upgrade kit with the extruder facing the X-Carriage, reducing the distance between the nozzle and the X-axis.
Due to the large drive wheels, the Bondtech extruder has a very strong filament handle.
- Larger drive wheels for increased filament grip
- Pre-tensioned lever, for repeatable results
- Multifunction interface socket
- Drive wheel maintenance window for easy cleaning
- Compact, lightweight and symmetrical design for greater performance and compatibility
- Multiple mounting hole patterns for an easy and flexible setup
- You can find more information about the individual properties here.
Housing 3D printed with PA12
The housing parts have been professionally printed with nylon and ensure maximum strength, precision and higher temperature resistance.
Working temperature limits
- Stepper motor> up to 80 ° C
- The PA12 parts themselves can withstand up to 100 ° C
This upgrade kit is not compatible with any version of the MMU.
Custom firmware required
Your Prusa firmware must be updated to use this product.
- E-step value: 400 at 16 microsteps
- Drive wheels: Hardened steel
- Retraction speed: 35 mm / s
- Retraction path (direct drive) for rigid materials: 0.4 mm
- Retraction path (direct drive) for soft materials: 3 mm
- Maximum operating temperature: 70 ° C
- Maximum tightening torque of the extruder screws: 0.3 Nm
- Maximum tightening torque of the heat sink / cooling block screw: 0.6 Nm
- Net weight of the extruder: 218.6 g
- Package dimensions: 80 x 103 x 73 mm
- Package weight: 269 g
A compatible X-Carriage and a suitable hotend are required.
Questions & Answers about BondTech LGX for the MK3S & Mosquito
English reviews written for BondTech LGX for the MK3S & Mosquito
Did you know?
Since March 2017, a 3D printer has been stationed on the ISS space station.
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 6.950 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology