Flexible & soft resin for open source LCD and DLP 3D printers
Features & Advantages
- Shore hardness: A43
- Excellent elongation
- High elasticity & flexibility
- Transparent material
Item no.: LIQCR-LEX00250, Content: 250 g, EAN: 8720256386186
Product information & technical details
|Shore Hardness :||A43|
|Light source:||LCD, DLP, SLA - Laser|
|Product Type Google Base:||Resin|
|Net weight:||250 g, 1000 g|
The clear and easy-to-process Liqcreate Elastomer-X is an extremely soft and elastic photopolymer resin that can be used with all standard open-source DLP, LCD and SLA 3D printers in the range from 385 to 420 nm. The extremely flexible resin with a surface hardness of Shore A43 is particularly suitable for the production of elastic parts, digital lattice structures and soft end-of-arm tools (EOAT).
The resin is characterised by excellent elongation and high elasticity. In addition, the transparent material can be coloured with almost any commercially available 3D resin dye.
The Elastomer-X has high compatibility with 3D printers: It is compatible with Shining3D Accufab-L4K, Elegoo and Anycubic series, Phrozen and Peopoly series.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P391 - Collect spillage.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H332 - Harmful if inhaled
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction