Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: MakerBot
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: LCD Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ, THING
- Heated building board: No
- Heated building platform : No
- Printing speed: > 80 mm/s
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 252 x 199 x 150 mm
- Device dimensions of coil [LxWxH]: 528 x 441 x 410 mm
- Minimum layer height: 100 µm
- Compatible MakerBot PLA Filament: Small (0,22 kg), Large (0,9 kg)
- Printing Materials: PLA Filaments
The 5th Generation
Professional quality, speed, reliability and connectivity is what sums up this wonderful 3D printer, making it one of the best models in its market. The build volume is 11% more than that of its fourth generation counterpart. The printing times have been minimized for professional rapid prototyping. The MakerBot Replicator is Cloud and App enabled.
The MakerBot PLA 0,22 kg or 0,9 kg filaments are compatible with this device.
Specifications and important notices
Store the packaging as well as the shipping lock for possible repairs if needed. MakerBot Replicator 3D printers are used for the specified applications provided that the MakerBot original materials are used.
No liabilities is taken for reduced quality prints when the original MakerBot materials have not been used. Please note that if materials used are not originally manufactured by MakerBot, these may catch fire at high temperatures. MakerBot original PLA and ABS are environmentally friendly and guarantee that no harmful vapours arise during the melting process.
English reviews written for MakerBot Replicator
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.300 products
with SLL encryption technology