The improved version of the MakerBot Replicator
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: MakerBot
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: LCD Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+)
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ, THING
- Heated building board: No
- Heated building platform : No
- Printing speed: > 80 mm/s
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 295 x 195 x 165 mm
- Minimum layer height: 100 µm
- Compatible MakerBot PLA Filament: Small (0,22 kg), Large (0,9 kg)
- Printing Materials: PLA Filaments
The new MakerBot Replicator + combines unparalleled performance with excellent results and lasting reliability. The Replicator + prints high-quality models 30% faster and with 25% more construction volume than its predecessor. To ensure a consistent performance level, the new MakerBot 3D printer and its components have been optimized and tested for a period of more than 380,000 hours* in various locations.
New MakerBot print software facilitates and optimizes printing
With the help of strong MakerBot software, the Replicator + desktop optimizes 3D printing for industrial and educational purposes. MakerBot Print processes native CAD files such as kits and assembly parts, allows for remote monitoring of all printers connected via the cloud and optimizes the print speed and quality.
Developed and tested to print faster, easier, more reliably and with greater volume of construction
- Approximately 30% faster printing time than the MakerBot Replicator Desktop 3D Printer (5th Generation)
- Creates models of up to 29.5 L x 19.5 W x 16.5 H cm - 25% larger than the MakerBot Replicator in creating larger prints.
- After more than 380,000 * hours of extensive testing at different locations, the printer and its components ensure reliability and high-quality performance.
- Improved reliability and accuracy through harder material and robust construction of the axes.
- Better adhesion of prints and easier release through a flexible building platform with a new building board surface. Secure adhesion and minimized distortions. No Blue Tape required.
- The printer comes pre-calibrated and does not have to be re-calibrated after setup.
- The LCD display supports 8 languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Chinese.
- Compatible with the Tough PLA filament bundle that allows engineers and designers to print durable, highly stable prototypes and fixtures.
- 28% quieter printing for more focused work in the office or classroom.
Standardized features for a simple and accessible 3D printing experience
- The replaceable MakerBot Smart Extruder + was developed and tested for better and reliable performance
- Integrated camera allows remote monitoring with a resolution of 640x480
- Full-colour LCD display for easy operation and configuration of the printer
- Connection to the MakerBot Replicator + Wi-Fi, USB stick, USB cable or Ethernet
- Assisted levelling simplifies operation and maintenance
* This number includes testing conducted on the MakerBot Replicator +, MakerBot Replicator Mini +, Smart Extruder + and other components
Makerbot Print, Makerbot Mobile
English reviews written for MakerBot Replicator+
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.300 products
with SLL encryption technology