PhotoCentric3D UV Laser Firm
Firm resin for UV Laser 3D printers in various colours
- Firm and hard
- Shore hardness D65
- For laser 3D printers
Product information & technical details
|Shore Hardness :||D65|
|Light source:||SLA - Laser|
|Filament colour:||Transparent, Grey / silver|
The PhotoCentric3D UV Laser Firm Resin is ideal for the production of objects with high loads.
The objects become very hard but remain easily compressible under high force.
The prints have good tensile shear properties with limited elongation. Objects can only be bent and compressed with considerable force.
The Photocentric UV Laser Resin is specifically designed to work seamlessly in a wide range of third-party laser printers that provide both open and closed modes.
The wavelength suitable for this resin is 405nm. This is tailored for high-performance light systems (ideally lasers) such as Form 1+, Moai and Form 2, otherwise curing may take some time and the PhotoCentric UV-DLP resin can be used instead.
Suitable for laser 3D printers.
Objects will have the specified hardness only after 2h exposure under UV light (36W).
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about PhotoCentric3D UV Laser Firm
English reviews written for PhotoCentric3D UV Laser Firm
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
3D printing technology has been used in feature films such as Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Avatar and Hobbit.
Free delivery in United States
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology