Revell Basic Color Primer Spray
The right primer is necessary for the perfect application of paint
$12.74 ($8.49 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- For optimal subsequent painting
Item no.: REV-39804, Content: 150 ml, EAN: 4009803038049
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printer Accessories|
A good primer with Revell Basic Color and subsequent sanding are the best prerequisites for achieving optimum results with careful application of paint.
Shake vigorously for 1 minute before use. Cover the parts evenly by spraying from a distance of 20-30cm from the model. After about 10 minutes apply the desired paint.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 - Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P410+P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol
- H223 - Flammable aerosol
- H224 - Extremely flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H228 - Flammable solid
- H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- EUH 066 - Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Questions & Answers about Revell Basic Color Primer Spray
English reviews written for Revell Basic Color Primer Spray
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The first industrial 3D printer was first manufactured in the 80s when the first CAD programmes first appeared on the market.
Revell Contacta Glue13 g