Revell Bismarck Model Set
Scale 1: 1200
- 31 pieces
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Choose wish list:
Item no.: REV-65802, Content: 1 pc
- 31 pieces
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||Model Making|
|Difficulty level:||Level 3|
The Bismarck, the flagship of the German Navy, was the largest German warship alongside the Tirpitz and had 50,900 t of water displacement and 2,092 men. Commissioned on August 24, 1940, it was dispatched on May 18, 1941 for Operation Rheinübung. Together with Prinz Eugen, however, she was discovered early on by the British aerial reconnaissance. When it met the Hood, it was sunk by the Bismarck on May 24, 1941. After a long period of persecution, she received an airplane torpedo hit on May 26, 1941 and was attacked by the British battleships King George V and HMS Rodney. On May 27th The crew of the Bismarck scuttled the ship 490 km off the French coast.
For children over 8 years only! Assemble under adult supervision.
Contains solvent-based adhesive and water-soluble paints. Read the instructions before use, follow them and keep them for reference.
Hazard and precautionary statements
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H312 - Harmful in contact with skin
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H332 - Harmful if inhaled
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
Questions & Answers about Revell Bismarck Model Set
English reviews written for Revell Bismarck Model Set
Did you know?
The first object that has been 3D printed out of asteroid material is a spacecraft prototype.
- 2 Model types
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 7.000 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology