Revell Model Set '76 Ford Torino
- 88 pieces
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Choose wish list:
Item no.: REV-67038, Content: 1 pc
- 88 pieces
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||Model Making|
|Difficulty level:||Level 4|
A model kit of this generously dimensioned vehicle of the upper-middle class. The Torino became known worldwide through a US crime series that was broadcast from 1975.
- Multi-part 5.8-litre engine
- A variety of chrome plate parts such as rims and bumpers
- Authentic decal set
For children over 8 years only! For use under adult supervision.
Contains solvent-based adhesive and water-soluble paints. Read the instructions before use, follow them and keep them for reference.
Hazard and precautionary statements
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H312 - Harmful in contact with skin
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H332 - Harmful if inhaled
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
Questions & Answers about Revell Model Set '76 Ford Torino
English reviews written for Revell Model Set '76 Ford Torino
Did you know?
The most popular technology used for 3D printing is FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling). A heated nozzle (hot-end) melts the plastic wire, layering the melted parts.
- 2 Model types
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 7.000 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology