Revell Model Set Dassault MIRAGE 2000D
- 74 pieces
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Choose wish list:
Item no.: REV-64893, Content: 1 pc
- 74 pieces
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||Model Making|
|Difficulty level:||Level 3|
The Mirage 2000 Multi-Role Combat Aircraft (MRCA) is the result of the development of Delta Wing aircraft without a separate tail unit. The interceptor can climb to 15000 m within 4 minutes and reach Mach 2. The D variant was developed in 1990 as a fighter-bomber version of the Mirage 2000N and equipped with conventional weapons.
For children over 8 years only! Assemble under adult supervision.
Contain solvent-based adhesive and water-soluble paints. Read the instructions before use, follow them and keep them for reference.
Hazard and precautionary statements
- H302 - Harmful if swallowed
- H312 - Harmful in contact with skin
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H332 - Harmful if inhaled
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P241 - Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
Questions & Answers about Revell Model Set Dassault MIRAGE 2000D
English reviews written for Revell Model Set Dassault MIRAGE 2000D
Did you know?
Since March 2017, a 3D printer has been stationed on the ISS space station.
- 2 Model types
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 7.000 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology