Revell Aerosol Paint - Colourless Matte
Spray paint for many different materials
$11.58 ($11.58 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Easy application
- Suitable for a variety of materials
- Wide range of colours available
Item no.: REV-34102, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 4009803341026
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printer Accessories|
The Revell Spray Colour products are high opacity acrylics, high scratch resistance and fast drying paints suitable for many applications.
The spray is suitable for the following materials:
Shake the Spray Colour can for at least one minute before use.
Apply the paint at a distance of 20 - 30 cm to the model. Repeat the process 2-3 times and then clean the nozzle - done!
Keep out of the reach of children.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 - Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P410+P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol
- H223 - Flammable aerosol
- H224 - Extremely flammable liquid and vapour
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H228 - Flammable solid
- H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Revell Aerosol Paint - Colourless Matte
English reviews written for Revell Aerosol Paint - Colourless Matte
Did you know?
The first industrial 3D printer was first manufactured in the 80s when the first CAD programmes first appeared on the market.