XYZprinting da Vinci Mini WiFi
The ideal 3D printer for beginners and the classroom
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: XYZprinting
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ, PLY
- Heated building board: No
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 150 x 150 x 150 mm
- Minimum layer height: 100 µm
Do not be fooled by its smaller, lighter design. The da Vinci miniMaker has a size of 15 x 15 x 15cm.
Print everywhere in your home
The da Vinci Mini can be wirelessly connected to your home network. Use the XYZware and connect to your network. This significantly shortens the preparation time.
The da Vinci miniMaker prints only with XYZprinting's bio-compostable, non-toxic PLA filament.
LED status display
The da Vinci Mini has an LED display. Different colors indicate the current status of the device.
XYZprinting 3D Gallery
Start your 3D printing adventure by downloading some of the over 4500 free 3D models from the XYZprinting 3D online gallery.
Realize your dreams with the free version of the XYZmaker 3D modeling software for beginners.
Students and teachers get access to the online training program XYZprinting STEAM. The program covers science, technology, engineering, art and math and helps integrate 3D printing into your classroom.
Here you will find useful tips and information: XYZprinting