TRILAB QuadPrint 2 Connection
Connection for the multifilament upgrade of the DeltiQ 2 & DeltiQ 2 Plus
- Connection to the Mosaic Palette 2
Product information & technical details
The Quadprint 2 Connection is the connection between the Mosaic Palette and the DeltiQ 2 & DeltiQ 2 Plus 3D printer.
- Direct connection (USB) between the Mosaic Palette 2 and the 3D printer
- Wireless file upload directly from the Palette 2
TRILAB QuadPrint multifilament solution
If multiple materials are required in one process for additive application, users can use the TRILAB QuadPrint solution to print up to four materials at the same time.
TRILAB DeltiQ 2 and DeltiQ 2 Plus maintain the principle of a nozzle and an extruder, as it is 100% reliable and easy to configure. Instead of changing the extruders and hotends, it adds a smart external device called the Mosaic Palette 2, which is completely set up and controlled by DeltiQ 2. It's called QuadPrint 2 and allows you to print up to 4 print materials at the same time.
The user can do a lot with TRILAB QuadPrint:
- Print from 4 different colours of PLA or PETG
- Combine several materials (e.g. PLA with PETG or flexible TPU)
- Printing from soluble support materials (e.g. PLA with BVOH)
- Combine more colours, materials and soluble support materials at the same time
English reviews written for TRILAB QuadPrint 2 Connection
Did you know?
The most popular technology used for 3D printing is FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling). A heated nozzle (hot-end) melts the plastic wire, layering the melted parts.
Free delivery in United States
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology