XYZprinting da Vinci Junior 1.0 Pro
Open source 3D printer with automatic calibration
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: XYZprinting
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: LCD Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, SD card
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ, PLY
- Heated building board: No
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 150 x 150 x 150 mm
- Minimum layer height: 20 µm
Print with 3rd party filament
The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro has an adjustable nozzle temperature and is therefore compatible with 1.75mm third-party PLA filaments.
The da Vincir Jr. 1.0 Pro with its auto-loading filament system ensures that all filaments are properly fed.
Perfect prints every time
The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro uses an intuitive 9-point calibration system that precisely defines the distance between the nozzle and the print bed.
The new XYZware Pro has increased the maximum print speed to 100mm / s. Thus, 3D models are printed faster. With the software settings, the nozzle temperature, speed, support structures and the retraction can be changed.
XYZware Pro is compatible with third-party G-codes. (Cura, Slic3r, etc.)
Nozzle upgrade available
An extruder with 0.3mm nozzle diameter is sold separately as an upgrade and is suitable for the da Vinci Jr. series. This makes it possible to print complex models with detail accuracy and a resolution of up to 50 microns.
New design, better prints
The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro features a new fan design that enhances the cooling effect and provides a more consistent print performance.
English reviews written for XYZprinting da Vinci Junior 1.0 Pro
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.300 products
with SLL encryption technology