All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Choose wish list:
Item no.: YM-650066, Content: 200 ml
- More rapid curing
Product information & technical details
The activator is a curing accelerator, suitable for all cyanoacrylate-based superglue and for all model building rigid foams such as styrofoam, styrodur, arcel, elapor, solidpor, hypodur, z-foam, depron, selitron, EPO, EPP or EPS.
The spray bottle holds nearly 200 ml in an aerosol can. It is advised to use on thick adhesive layers, inactive materials or for curing hardened adhesives in sub-optimal environmental conditions.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 - Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P410+P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol
- H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- EUH 066 - Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Questions & Answers about YUKI MODEL Activator
| || ||8||(53%)|
| || ||2||(13%)|
| || ||4||(26%)|
| || ||1||(6%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The first industrial 3D printer was first manufactured in the 80s when the first CAD programmes first appeared on the market.
- 1 liter
- 3 Model types
- 10 Model types
- 10 Model types
- 5 Model types
- 2 Model types
- 181 g, 644 g
- 9 diameters
- 2 diameters
- 20 ml
Free delivery in United States
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology