3D-Basics Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner
($399.44 / kg, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- For manual cleaning & ultrasonic cleaning
- Powder form
- Concentrated & anionic
Item no.: APP-343010, Content: 15 g, EAN: 660483111213
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: APP-343010
- Manufacturer No.: 343010
- Manufacturers: 3D-Basics
- Content: 15 g
- Product types: Cleaning
The Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner from 3D-basics is an excellent cleaning agent in powder form, which is ideal for both manual cleaning and ultrasonic cleaning. The concentrated and anionic precision cleaner removes dirt from surfaces made of different materials: glassware, metals, plastics, ceramics, porcelain, rubber and fibreglass. In addition, this cleaner can be used on SLA printers when cleaning photo-optical lenses and glasses.
With a pH of 9.5, Alconox is the ultimate replacement for corrosive acids and hazardous solvents. It is also biodegradable and may go down the drain.
Danger! Wear nitrile gloves when handling Alconox and all its prepared solutions!
- To prepare a 1% mixture, mix 10 g/L Alconox powder with cold, warm or hot distilled water.
- If the stains are particularly stubborn, you can either increase the temperature of the water or use more (but no more than 2%) Alconox.
- Use lint-free cloths or cleaning swabs to clean the surface.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly. It is best to do this under running water.
- The already prepared solution has a shelf life of 1 to 2 weeks.
Questions & Answers about 3D-Basics Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner
English reviews written for 3D-Basics Alconox Powdered Precision Cleaner
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.350 products
with SLL encryption technology