3D-Basics DPM Wash Solvent
Solvent for dissolving uncured resin
($28.16 / l, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Low odour
- Highly effective & non-flammable
- Low evaporation rate
- Purity of ≥ 99%
- Compatible with Formlabs
Item no.: APP-320012, Content: 1 liter, EAN: 9120078080207
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: APP-320012
- Manufacturer No.: 320012
- Manufacturers: 3D-Basics
- Content: 1 liter
- Product types: Cleaning
DPM Wash Solvent from 3D-basics is a low-odour and highly effective solvent with a purity of ≥ 99%, which is used to dissolve uncured resin on SLA printed parts. The DPM (dipropylene glycol methyl ether) is non-flammable, has a lower evaporation rate than isopropanol (IPA) and can also dissolve much more resin (up to 4 times) than other conventional solvents on the market. DPM and TPM are relatively similar, however, due to higher reactivity, DPM shows a slight advantage in loosening and cleaning uncured parts.
The solvent is compatible with Formlabs. Thanks to the fact that there are no special requirements for storing this product, it can be used in offices, laboratories and other interiors without any problems.
Tip: 3D-basics canister keys are suitable for opening the canister. These protect your hands from cracks and irritation. You should wear nitrile gloves when handling the agent!
Caution: The DPM is compatible with Formlabs Wash L. It is not compatible with Formlabs Wash, Biocompatible Resin, or Formlabs Polyurethane Resin.
Note: Both the DPM and the container should be disposed of at a designated location in accordance with local regulations.
Manufacturer's recommendation for use:
- Fill the cleaning container with DPM Wash Solvent.
- Before submerging the SLA printed parts in the solvent, it's a good idea to pre-clean them in a separate container with DPMs from previous cleaning cycles. This allows you to extend the life of the fresh solvent.
- Place the printed parts in the DPM and clean them for at least 5 minutes.
- Now wash the DPM-cleaned parts with water or isopropanol.
- Dry the parts and check if a sticky surface is left. If this is the case, you can repeat the process.
- If after a repeated cleaning cycle the surface of the parts is still sticky, it is recommended to replace the DPM with a fresh one.
Hazard and precautionary statements
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about 3D-Basics DPM Wash Solvent
English reviews written for 3D-Basics DPM Wash Solvent
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.350 products
with SLL encryption technology