3D Solex UM2 Conversion Kit 1,75 mm Nano
All-in-one kit for conversion to a 1.75 mm filament
- Conversion Kit for a 1.75 mm filament
- With the Matchless V3 block + nozzle
- Upgrade for UM2 / +
Product information & technical details
With this kit you can convert your Ultimaker 2 or 2+ Ultimaker completely to a 1.75mm filament.
- The upgrade almost halves the printing time. With an additional heater upgrade, the printing time can be reduced to as much as 25%.
- However, a heater upgrade is not necessary to achieve an extrusion of 25 mm3 / sec.
- The formula for the calculation is as follows: nozzle diameter x layer height x speed. (Ultimaker 2 standard corresponds to approximately 8 mm3 / sec)
- Nozzle achieves higher print speeds at lower temperatures.
- The contact area between the block and the nozzle was greatly enlarged for better heat distribution!
- Matchless V3 block 1,75mm filament
- Matchless nozzle 0.4 mm for 1.75 mm filaments
- Bowden Tube 1.75mm
- PTFE Coupler for 1.75 mm filaments
English reviews written for 3D Solex UM2 Conversion Kit 1,75 mm Nano
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The most popular technology used for 3D printing is FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling). A heated nozzle (hot-end) melts the plastic wire, layering the melted parts.
Free delivery in United States
More than 7.000 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology