3DJAKE High-Detail Resin Light Grey
Especially suitable for miniature prints
Features & Advantages
- For high printing speeds
- High level of detail
- Low odour
- Low Viscosity
Item no.: AOE-RES-HD-LGREY-1000, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 9010707002291
Product information & technical details
|Light source:||LCD, DLP|
|Filament colour:||Grey / silver|
|RAL colour:||RAL 7035|
|Net weight:||500 g, 1000 g|
Due to the short curing time and its diverse mechanical properties, this HD Resin ensures fast printing speeds. In addition, the resin has excellent, strong pigmentation: Even the smallest and finest details are reproduced with crystal clarity. Thanks to its low viscosity, HD Resin is very easy to print and post-process. Another positive feature is its barely noticeable smell, which will not distract you from the rest of your work.
Key features of the 3DJake High-Detail Resin
- Highest level of detail, especially suitable for 4K and 8K devices
- Fast print speed
- Sharp contours
- Low odour
- Short curing time
- Made in Austria
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P260 - Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container at a special hazardous waste collection point.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- H410 - Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 205 - Contains epoxy constituents. May produce an allergic reaction.