AESUB Transparent Scanning Spray
Transparent matting agent for improved measurement
Features & Advantages
- For glossy & reflective surfaces
- Matte with transparent film
- Thin & homogeneous coating
- Without pigments
- Excellent scannability
Item no.: AES-AEST101, Content: 400 ml, EAN: 4270002323599
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: AES-AEST101
- Manufacturer No.: AEST101
- Manufacturers: AESUB
- Content: 400 ml
- Product types: 3D Scanners
AESUB transparent is a special scanning spray that mattes glossy and reflective surfaces with a transparent film, ensuring that optical scanners can accurately capture contours and colour values of the measured object. One advantage of AESUB transparent is that it disappears completely, making time-consuming cleaning unnecessary.
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Energy sector
- Plastic design/art
- Digital archiving
- Reverse engineering
- Optical metrology
- Research and development
- Process monitoring
- Inline scanning
- Measurement service
- Surface inspection
Spray evenly and from a distance of 15 to 20 cm on the complete surface of the object to be scanned. While doing so, aim the nozzle of the spray head at the object and slowly move the spray back and forth to get an even coating.
When the AESUB transparent has dried completely, the object can be scanned. After about 4 hours, the AESUB transparent will evaporate by itself, saving you the need for extensive cleaning.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P251 - Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P410+P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- P501 - Dispose of the contents/container at an appropriate recycling or disposal facility.
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol
- H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- EUH 066 - Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Questions & Answers about AESUB Transparent Scanning Spray
English reviews written for AESUB Transparent Scanning Spray
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.350 products
with SLL encryption technology