37-piece tool kit specifically for 3D Printers
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: AprintaPro
- Product types: 3D Printer Accessories, Tools
The PrintaKit by Aprintapro is a 37-piece tool kit specifically designed for 3D printers. This set includes all the tools required for the preparation and reworking stages.
Levelling card: Adjusts the distance between the printing plate and nozzle
PrintaFix Basic: Adhesion material for unheated and heated build boards
3D Detaching Prints & Reworking
Glass scraper with 3 replacement blades: Easy removal of components from the building board. Exercise caution when using the glass scraper as the blades are very sharp. Can be helped along using a spatula.
Flexible spatula: Can be used if the component cannot be detached using the glass scraper.
Needle-nosed pliers: The needle-nosed pliers is great for removing the supporting structures from the 3D model.
Diagonal pliers: The diagonal pliers is a multifunctional tool which allows you to, for example, remove support structures.
Precision knife: The precision knife is ideal for reworking your 3D models. It ensures precision reworking ability and can be used to touch up or repair any mistakes.
Tweezers: Suitable for the removal of threads from the component.
Care and Maintenance
Needles: The needles are outstanding for cleaning nozzles. Heat the hot end, unload the filament and insert the needle into the nozzle.
Allen key: With the Allen keys you can untighten almost all the screws of common 3D printer. L-nozzle key ensures all nozzles in standard size are easily removed.
The contents of the tool kit:
- PrintaFix Basic 100 ml (adhesion agent for unheated and heated building boards)
- Needle-nosed pliers
- Electric diagonal pliers
- Precision knife incl. 5 spare blades
- Sharpened flexible spatula
- Hexagon socket wrench set with ball head (1.5 / 2 / 2.5 / 3/4/5/6/8/10 mm)
- Glass scraper incl. 3 replacement blades
- Tweezer with straight tip
- 7 mm hex wrench (for changing nozzles / fits all standard-sized nozzles)
- 5 x nozzle needle (0.30 mm)
- Safety goggles
- A pair of gloves
- 5 x levelling card (calibrates the distance between nozzle and plywood)
English reviews written for AprintaPro PrintaKit
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.350 products
with SLL encryption technology