- Larger drive wheels
- Multifunction interface socket
- Light and symmetrical design
- Precise and temperature resistant
All prices excl. VAT. Excludes delivery costs
Delivery on Tuesday, 09 November: Order today until 13:30.
Product information & technical details
|Filament Diameter:||1,75 mm|
The BondTech LGX Large Gear Extruder is an excellent upgrade for your 3D printer with many practical functions for efficient and uncomplicated use.
- Larger drive wheels for better filament grip
- Filament preload lever for quick filament changes
- Multifunctional interface socket for quick tool and application exchange
- Drive wheel maintenance window for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Compact, light and symmetrical design for greater performance and compatibility
- Mounting hole pattern for easy and uncomplicated setup
- 3D-printed nylon housing for maximum strength, precision and temperature resistance
- Size: 42 x 42 x 25 mm
Contents of delivery
- 1x LGX ™ feeder
- 1x Custom LDO Nema17 25mm pancake stepper motor
- 1x Bowden Interface Plug (with metal plug screw)
- 1x Direct Drive Interface Plug (for slice engineering hotends)
- 1x 2mm Allen key (recommended tool)
- 1x product line information brochure
- 1x Powered By Bondtech sticker
- 3x M3x30 mm low head screws
- 4x M3x18 mm bolts with hex top with M3x4 thread
- 30 mm PTFE tubing for use in the Direct Drive Interface Plug
Questions & Answers about BondTech LGX Extruder
Can I fit this to replace the Bowden setup on my CR10s Pro V2?
English reviews written for BondTech LGX Extruder
2 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
In Amsterdam, a steel bridge was 3D-printed by robots on-site.
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 7.000 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology