E3D Block & Sock V6 Upgrade Kit
Everything you need to improve your standard V6 hot end!
(All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 5-piece set
- Incl. mounting material
- More uniform temperature
Item no.: E3D-V6-BLOCK-SOCK-KIT, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 7025854887
Product information & technical details
Contains everything you need to upgrade your standard E3D V6 hot end to the new Sock & Thermistor Cartridge Block!
This set includes:
- V6 heater block for heater cartridges
- 3x silicone socks V6
- The new cartridge thermistor
- Mounting material
- These socks keep your nozzle clean and free of burned-in, blackened plastic. They not only keep the nozzle clean, but they also keep the heat in the hot end and isolated from the print.
- Made from a heat-resistant, non-stick silicone material that prevents the formation of molten plastic. This really helps with sticky materials like carbon fibre polyesters and filled materials that like to build on nozzles.
- Socks also offer a tremendous increase in temperature stability, especially if you use a high airflow cooler around the nozzle to cool the print. The ability to cool, combined with reduced heat radiation from the block and nozzle to 3D printing, increases the ability to print large overhangs and bridges while keeping the hot end temperature extremely stable.
- The covers are simply placed on the front of an E3D hot end without disassembly. When they are put on for the first time, the silicone is stuck. The elastic material fits all nozzle sizes in the range from 0.15 mm to 0.80 mm
- Socks don't last forever. Depending on the materials you print, they will wear off at the tip of the nozzle. Even with sticky abrasive filaments, they should easily last over 100 hours of printing. With less sticky materials such as ABS and gentler use, you can achieve an almost infinite lifespan. Their lifespan can vary.
Questions & Answers about E3D Block & Sock V6 Upgrade Kit
What is exactly included ? It says thermistor and thermistor cartridge. Does that then mean : 1x heater block, 3x Socks, 1x Thermistor, 1x precision heater cartridge ?
Hi is this good for prusa i3 mk3s please ?
English reviews written for E3D Block & Sock V6 Upgrade Kit
- No reviews available