Formfutura Arnitel® ID 2060-HT (TPC) Black
High performance material for demanding applications in black
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: Formfutura
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: Flexible Filaments
- Filament colour: Black
- Net weight: 500 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 220-245 ° C
- Recommended heating temperature: 80-120 ° C
The Arnitel® ID2060 HT is the first high-performance TPC-FFF material that combines flexibility with extended high-temperature use, chemical resistance and strength.
Printed parts can consistently withstand high temperatures of 175 ° C (1000 hours) or 190 ° C (500 hours) and chemicals such as EGR condensate.
- Air-fuel management systems, motor vehicle gliders
- Seals for the automotive industry
- Aluminium and rubber kit for light automotive applications
- Pipes for household appliances
Main advantages and properties
- First high-temperature TPC filament on the market
- A unique balance between flexibility, durable high temperature and chemical resistance
- Long-term high-temperature behaviour: 175 ° C (1000 hours), 190 ° C (500 hours)
- Excellent chemical resistance to EGR condensates
- Shore hardness D61
Filament spool dimensions
English reviews written for Formfutura Arnitel® ID 2060-HT (TPC) Black
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.350 products
with SLL encryption technology