Formfutura Engineering LCD Series Tough Resin Natural White
Robust resin with excellent compatibility on many printers
$92.49 ($18.50 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Impact-resistant and tough
- Good compatibility with many 3D printers
- Almost odourless processing
Item no.: FF-ELCD-TG-WHT-0500, Content: 500 g, EAN: 8718924470787
Product information & technical details
|Shore Hardness :||D69|
Formfutura's Engineering LCD Series Photopolymer 3D Printing Resins are specially designed for compatibility and excellent processability with all types of open source LCD, LED & MSLA 3D printers.
They are perfect for 3D printing functional prototypes and manufacturing operational parts for various applications, from household parts to industrial spare parts.
The resin is impact resistant, combines toughness and durability and has excellent scratch resistance properties.
- High impact resistance
- Good fatigue resistance
- Excellent scratch resistance
- High dimensional accuracy and low shrinkage
- Almost odourless processing
Compatible with all open-source SLA, DLP and LCD 3D printers in the range from 385 to 405 nm.
Preparations Before Starting Printing
- Shake the bottle for at least 2 minutes before each use.
- After shaking the bottle, let the resin sit for 10 minutes to allow air bubbles to escape from the resin. The resin can be poured back from the vat into the bottle (using a filter) once the printing is complete.
- Always use protective measures such as safety glasses and nitrile gloves when handling resins.
- It is recommended to post-process the 3D printing in order to achieve the material properties. Rinse your 3D printed object for approx. 5 minutes in IPA or (bio) ethanol.
- An ultrasonic cleaner is preferred/recommended
- Make sure items rinsed with IPA and / or (bio) ethanol are perfectly dry before further curing.
- Place the purged parts in a well-ventilated area for at least 30 minutes or use compressed air for at least 2 minutes.
- Cure your object in a high-performance curing chamber for approx. 20-30 minutes at 65 ° C.
- The preferred curing wavelength is between 300 and 410 nm.
- Please always note that you are working with chemicals when 3D printing with resin and should always be careful and use the personal protective equipment specified in the safety data sheets.
- Always wear respiratory protection when sanding / cutting the resin object.
- Always use nitrile gloves when handling resins and uncured resin items.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362 - Take off contaminated clothing.
- P363 - Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Engineering LCD Series Tough Resin Natural White
English reviews written for Formfutura Engineering LCD Series Tough Resin Natural White
Did you know?
One of the largest 3D printing communities is called Thingiverse (MakerBot). Here, more than 1.000.000 uploads are available.