Formfutura Engineering SLA Series Tough Clear
Resin with extreme transparency and high impact resistance
- High transparency
- UV and weather-resistant
- High impact resistance
- Almost odourless
Product information & technical details
|Shore Hardness :||D68|
|Light source:||SLA - Laser|
Formfutura Tough Resin is a technical photopolymer resin specifically designed for all open-source SLA, DLP and LCD 3D printers in the range of 385 to 405 nm. The Tough Engineering resin is extremely transparent and perfectly balances high impact strength with semi-flexibility.
Due to its high toughness, Formfutura Tough Resin is ideally suited for the production of strong and functional parts that are repeatedly exposed to short periods of intense stress or strain
- High impact resistance
- Good UV and weather resistance
- Good fatigue resistance
- Extremely transparent, virtually no discolouration and/or yellowing
- High dimensional accuracy and low shrinkage
- Almost odourless processing
- Compatible with all open-source SLA, DLP and LCD 3D printers in the range of 385 to 405 nm
- Snap connections
- Functional prototyping
- Exterior parts
- Production in small quantities
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H413 - May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life
Questions & Answers about Formfutura Engineering SLA Series Tough Clear
English reviews written for Formfutura Engineering SLA Series Tough Clear
3 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 3 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The most popular technology used for 3D printing is FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling). A heated nozzle (hot-end) melts the plastic wire, layering the melted parts.
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 7.000 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology