Formfutura FlexiFil™ Red
Flexibl TPC filament in the shade "Red"
($65.23 / kg, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Shore hardness 45D
- Good chemical resistance
- Excellent UV resistance
- Prolonged heat resistance
Item no.: FF-FLXF-175REDC-00500, Content: 500 g, EAN: 8718924472378
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: FF-FLXF-175REDC-00500
- Manufacturer No.: FLXF-175REDC-00500
- Manufacturers: Formfutura
- Content: 500 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Shore Hardness : D45
- Product Line: FlexiFil™
- Product types: Flexible Filaments
- Filament colour: Red
- RAL colour: RAL 3020
- Net weight: 500 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 220 - 260 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 90 - 110 °C
- Diameter related tolerance : ± 0,05 mm
FlexiFil ™ is a rubber-like 3D printing filament, that allows you to print various flexible parts.
The Futura FlexiFil ™ paves the way for new application possibilities in 3D printing in the desktop field.
FlexiFil ™ is a flexible, thermoplastic, co-polyester 3D printer filament with a shore hardness of 45D.
The filament has a revolutionary new high-performance thermoplastic mixture.
FlexiFil ™ has unique bending strength - properties, whereby the objects can be bent back to their original position.
FlexiFil ™ is a high-performance TPC with a unique combination of flexibility, high temperature resistance, strength and UV resistance.
FlexiFil ™ is a filament composed of partially renewable raw materials as well as organic-based oils.