Liqcreate Bio-Med Clear
Clear resin with biocompatible properties
($97.48 / kg, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Dimensionally stable & clear
- Cleaning with steam sterilisation & disinfectants
Item no.: LIQCR-LSGC01000, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 8720256386155
Product information & technical details
Bio-Med Clear is a hard and clear photopolymer resin for DLP, LCD and laser-based 3D printers.
When parts printed with Bio-Med Clear are washed and post-cured* according to the manufacturer's guidelines, they exhibit biocompatible properties, according to Liqcreate, and pass biocompatibility tests for:
- Cytotoxicity (ISO 10993-5:2009),
- Sensitisation (ISO 10993-10:2021),
- Irritation (ISO 10993-23:2021),
The dimensionally stable resin's biocompatible properties make it ideal for printing applications that require non-cytotoxic, non-sensitising and non-irritating properties. The printed parts can be easily cleaned with conventional disinfectants as well as treated with steam sterilisation.
*Wash and cure process:
- Remove the printed parts from the build plate.
- Carefully remove the support structures.
- Wash the printed parts in IPA or ethanol for 2 minutes. Use an ultrasonic cleaner for this purpose.
- Wash the printed parts a second time - for 2 minutes in fresh IPA or ethanol.
- Let the treated parts dry for 60 minutes at normal room temperature.
- Let the treated parts cure for 30 minutes at 60 °C in a curing box.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H413 - May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life
Questions & Answers about Liqcreate Bio-Med Clear
English reviews written for Liqcreate Bio-Med Clear
Customers also bought
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.600 products
with SLL encryption technology