Extremely powerful, reinforced nano-micro composite resin
$80.83 ($21.55 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- High rigidity and flexural strength
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Ideal for both industrial and private use
Item no.: LIQCR-LCX00375, Content: 375 g, EAN: 8720256386070
Product information & technical details
|Light source:||LCD, DLP, SLA - Laser|
As one of the strongest and stiffest materials on the market with a flexural modulus of over 9000 MPa and a flexural strength of 150-170 MPa, the nano-micro composite resin Composite-X is ideally suited for the production of parts that have extreme applications, for example in the Automotive or high-performance industries.
The material with its excellent chemical resistance is nevertheless easy to use and can also be used to produce robust models.
The material can be used after UV post-curing, and its properties can be improved after thermal curing.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P272 - Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P273 - Avoid release to the environment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333+P313 - If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H413 - May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life
Questions & Answers about Liqcreate Composite-X
0 English reviews written for Liqcreate Composite-X
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The first object that has been 3D printed out of asteroid material is a spacecraft prototype.
Customers also bought
Liqcreate Premium Flex250 g, 1.000 g
3DJAKE Isopropyl Alcohol1 liter
Liqcreate Tough-X250 g, 1.000 g
Liqcreate Strong - X250 g, 1.000 g
Liqcreate Flexible-X250 g, 1.000 g
3DJAKE Resin Filter Set1 set
Phrozen ABS-like Resin - Grey1.000 g
Liqcreate Premium Tough250 g, 1.000 g
Phrozen Aqua Resin Grey 4K1.000 g
Elegoo Mercury X Bundle1 set
3DJAKE Color Mix Resin Basic500 g, 1.000 g