Micro-Swiss Coated Nozzle for the E3D Volcano 1.75 mm
Hard & abrasion-resistant nozzles for the E3D Volcano 1.75 mm
(All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Low friction
- Very hard
- TwinClad XT coating
Item no.: MS-M2555-0.4, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 7432114396305
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: MS-M2555-0.4
- Manufacturer No.: M2555-0.4
- Manufacturers: Micro-Swiss
- Content: 1 pc
- Product types: Nozzles
- Nozzle shape: Volcano
- Compatible with 3D Printers : Artillery Sidewinder X1, Anycubic Vyper, FLSUN Super Racer, Artillery Sidewinder X2, Artillery Genius Pro, Anycubic Kobra Max, FLSUN V400
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,25 mm, 0,4 mm, 0,6 mm, 0,8 mm, 1.0 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
This nozzle is made from brass material and coated with TwinClad XT. Due to this nickel composite coating, the nozzle has a very low friction properties.
The TwinClad XT coating is very hard and abrasion-resistant.
The nozzles have a very long life and thus facilitate the 3D printing when working with abrasive filaments such as carbon, metal, glow-in-the-dark.
The nozzle is a perfect fit for the following 3D printers:
- E3D Volcano 1.75 mm
Questions & Answers about Coated Nozzle for the E3D Volcano 1.75 mm
0 English reviews written for Micro-Swiss Coated Nozzle for the E3D Volcano 1.75 mm
10 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available