Micro-Swiss MK10 All Metal Hotend Kit with Cooling Block for Wanhao i3
Upgrade for the Wanhao i3
- Easy installation
- Many advantages
- Better heat transfer
- Various nozzle diameters
Product information & technical details
The Micro-Swiss All Metal Hotend kit with the new cooling block for the Wanhao i3, i3 Wanhao Plus and all other Wanhao clones has the following improvements:
- Modified thermal barrier tube
- Significantly better heat transfer
- Easy disassembly and adjustment
- Precise control of the nozzle diameter
The All Metal Hotend kit by Micro-Swiss for the MK10 extruder.
- This upgrade includes a modified thermal barrier, a modified nozzle and a modified cooling block. The thermal barrier is made of two different materials. The lower part is made of stainless steel and the upper part is made out of aluminum. Thus, the heat in the thermal barrier is separated. By dispensing with PTFE in the Hotend, you can print at higher temperatures.
The kit fits the following devices:
- Wanhao i3
- Wanhao i3 Plus
- Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer v2
- Cocoon Create 3D Printer
- 1x coated nozzle 0.4 mm
- 1x heat exchanger
- 1x cooling block
Questions & Answers about MK10 All Metal Hotend Kit with Cooling Block for Wanhao i3
0 English reviews written for Micro-Swiss MK10 All Metal Hotend Kit with Cooling Block for Wanhao i3
17 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 17 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The first industrial 3D printer was first manufactured in the 80s when the first CAD programmes first appeared on the market.
- 3 Model types
- 5 diameters
- 3 diameters
- 5 diameters
- 2 diameters
- 7 diameters
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 6.750 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology