PhotoCentric3D UV DLP Poliglass
For particularly high transparency
- Smooth surface
Product information & technical details
|Light source:||LCD, DLP|
Photocentric's UV DLP Poliglass has been formulated to resemble glass. Objects printed in Poliglass have a very high transparency and smooth surface that imitates glass objects.
To achieve a shiny surface, we recommend using a clear coat spray.
Poliglass is suitable for use in UV DLP printers such as the Flasforge Hunter, Moonray, Asiga Pro2, Asiga Pico and Envisontec Perfactory.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash thoroughly with plenty of water after use.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- H413 - May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life
Questions & Answers about PhotoCentric3D UV DLP Poliglass
Did you know?
It is already possible to create prints using materials such as titanium, ceramics, wood, and many more.
Free delivery in United States
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology