PhotoCentric3D UV Laser Tensile
Tensile resin for UV Laser 3D printers
- High tensile strength
- For UV Laser 3D printers
Product information & technical details
|Filament colour:||Grey / silver|
The PhotoCentric3D UV Laser High Tensile Resin is ideal for making hard objects with high strength and low elongation.
The prints have very high tensile properties with low elongation. Objects can only be bent and compressed with considerable force.
The Photocentric UV Laser Resin is specifically designed to work seamlessly in a wide range of third-party laser printers that provide both open and closed modes.
The wavelength suitable for this resin is 405nm. This is tailored high-performanceance light systems (ideally lasers) such as Form 1+, Moai and Form 2, otherwise curing may take some time and the PhotoCentric UV-DLP resin can be used instead.
Note: The UV Laser Resin is only suitable for UV Laser 3D printers.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about PhotoCentric3D UV Laser Tensile
English reviews written for PhotoCentric3D UV Laser Tensile
Did you know?
One of the largest 3D printing communities is called Thingiverse (MakerBot). Here, more than 1.000.000 uploads are available.
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 7.000 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology