PhotoCentric3D UV LCD Hard
Extremely hard resin for LCD 3D printer
$91.66 ($9.17 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- UV LCD Resin
- Compatible with many devices
- Similar to ABS
Item no.: PHO-LCDHDBK01, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 5060151503091
Product information & technical details
|Shore Hardness :||D77|
You get glass-like prints with a nice finish when using this hard 3D resin. Prints retain their shape under stretch and compression with high stiffness and hardness. This resin produces parts with similar mechanical behaviour to ABS.
Only compatible with UV LCD printers like D7, Anycubic Photon, Kudo Bean and many others.
Follow the instructions in the user manual of your UV-LCD printer. The curing times can be found on the PhotoCentric3D UV support page. The resin should be protected from direct sunlight. Full post cure should be at least 1 hour in UV light.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about PhotoCentric3D UV LCD Hard
English reviews written for PhotoCentric3D UV LCD Hard
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The first object that has been 3D printed out of asteroid material is a spacecraft prototype.