Polaroid3D Fast Play 3D pen
3D freehand drawing with the new Polaroid Pen and PLA
- For 1.75mm PLA filament
- Incl. Nozzles
- Different extrusion speeds
Product information & technical details
- 3 interchangeable nozzles for faster modelling and designs using different techniques!
- The pen holder allows a quick nozzle change
- The new Polaroid Play Trace App turns your photo into a 3D template
- Create your own 3D pen community by sharing your designs and models through the Polaroid Play Trace app
- Uses the same eco-friendly plastic filament (PLA) as the original Polaroid Play 3D Pen
- Choice between automatic and manual extrusion
- Provides multiple print speed settings with LED indicator
- 1 x Polaroid Fast Play 3D Pen and Holder
- 3 x replaceable nozzles
- 1 x 1.5 m USB cable
- 3 x 15g (5m) PLA Plastic Filament Packs (various colours)
- 1 x short instruction
USB power adapter not included.
Questions & Answers about Polaroid3D Fast Play 3D pen
The most popular technology used for 3D printing is FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling). A heated nozzle (hot-end) melts the plastic wire, layering the melted parts.
3DJake International Shopping Highlights
Free Delivery to United States from $200.00
Delivery in 2 working days.
We ship globally to more than 90 countries
Secure Payment using SSL Encryption Technology