Revell Aerosol Paint - Nato-Olive Matte
Spray paint for many different materials
$11.58 ($11.58 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Easy application
- Suitable for a variety of materials
- Wide range of colours available
Item no.: REV-34146, Content: 100 ml, EAN: 4009803341460
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printer Accessories|
|Filament colour:||Yellow, Brown|
The Revell Spray Colour products are high opacity acrylics, high scratch resistance and fast drying paints suitable for many applications.
The spray is suitable for the following materials:
Shake the Spray Colour can for at least one minute before use.
Apply the paint at a distance of 20 - 30 cm to the model. Repeat the process 2-3 times and then clean the nozzle - done!
Keep out of the reach of children.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P211 - Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P251 - Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P410+P412 - Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 °C/122 °F.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H222 - Extremely flammable aerosol
- H223 - Flammable aerosol
- H224 - Extremely flammable liquid and vapour
- H225 - Highly flammable liquid and vapour
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H228 - Flammable solid
- H229 - Pressurized container: may burst if heated
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about Revell Aerosol Paint - Nato-Olive Matte
English reviews written for Revell Aerosol Paint - Nato-Olive Matte
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The concept of the 3D printer came about from an American inventor and engineer, Chuck Hull, during the s80s. He also founded the company called 3D Systems.