Revell Enamel Color - Light Grey, Silk
The popular colours of Revell in 89 different shades
$2.33 ($16.61 / 100 ml)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Many different colours available
- For many different materials
Item no.: REV-32371, Content: 14 ml, EAN: 42023395
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printer Accessories|
|Filament colour:||Grey / silver|
|Colour Type:||Satin Finish|
Revell Enamel Color is a resin enamel paint that does not damage the plastic surface of plastic models.
With the hobbyist's popular 14 ml paint can many different materials can be painted.
All shades except signal colour are miscible and can be diluted with Revell Color Mix. So the paint can be applied not only with a brush but also with a spray gun too.
Revell Painta Clean for the brushes and Revell Airbrush Clean for the spray gun are used as cleaning agents.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P210 - Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P240 - Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303+P361+P353 - IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H226 - Flammable liquid and vapour
- H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness
- EUH 066 - Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
Questions & Answers about Revell Enamel Color - Light Grey, Silk
English reviews written for Revell Enamel Color - Light Grey, Silk
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
NASA makes pizza using 3D printers for astronauts in space.