XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro
Powerful and affordable open-filament 3D printer
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: XYZprinting
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: LCD Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, WIFI - WLAN
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ, PLY
- Heated building board: Yes
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 200 x 200 x 200 mm
- Minimum layer height: 20 µm
With the da Vinci 1.0 Pro you can adjust the temperature of the extruder and the heating bed yourself. This makes it compatible with 1.75mm third-party filaments. Choose your preferred filament brand yourself. The da Vinci Pro also has an automatic filament system. This checks if the filament is properly loaded and ready for use. This 3D printer is the most versatile of its kind.
Professional print settings with XYZware Pro
The da Vinci Pro comes with software that allows you to customize multiple settings such as speed and support. This makes it possible to adjust the settings to the respective material and achieve perfect results.
Quality you can print on
The new aluminum pressure bed ensures a durable heating surface. The heat is distributed quickly and evenly, and the risk of warping is reduced in contrast to conventional glass plates.
The temperature can be adjusted individually.
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro has a new and intuitive calibration system. The system uses specially designed buttons and recognition software to set the right direction.
Just follow the instructions on the screen.
Connection via WiFi
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro has WiFi and can easily be integrated into your network. Print jobs can be easily sent over the network from any Windows, Mac or Andriod device from the XYZgallery app to the device.
Laser engraving (optional)
The da Vinci Pro has an optional laser engraving add-on. You can engrave your own patterns on different materials such as wood, leather or cardboard.