Slice engineering Mosquito Boron Nitride Paste
Thermal compound to improve the conductivity
(All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- Improved heat transfer
- For the heating cartridge
Item no.: BTE-14207, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 850005423003
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||Other Spare Parts & Upgrades|
Thermal grease to improve the conductivity acts as a release agent.
Use the supplied applicator to coat the heating aperture of the heating cartridge of the 3D printer. Insert the heating cartridge while the paste is still wet, and then let it dry. The Boron Nitride increases the heat dissipation of the cartridge and improves its life.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P271 - Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P304+P340 - IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312 - Call a POISON CENTRE/doctor if you feel unwell.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P403+P233 - Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405 - Store locked up.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H332 - Harmful if inhaled
- H335 - May cause respiratory irritation
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
Questions & Answers about Slice engineering Mosquito Boron Nitride Paste
0 English reviews written for Slice engineering Mosquito Boron Nitride Paste
5 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 5 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
The first object that has been 3D printed out of asteroid material is a spacecraft prototype.
Customers also bought
BondTech CHT Coated Nozzle M6 x 1.75 mm7 diameters
Slice engineering Mosquito Heating Cartridge2 Model types
Slice engineering Mosquito Fan2 Model types
Slice engineering Copperhead Heat Break6 Model types
BondTech HeatLink Heating Cartridge2 Model types
E3D V6 Nozzle X - 1.75 mm7 diameters
Termopasty AG Silver Thermal Paste4 Model types
Capricorn XS Ultra Low Friction PTFE Bowden4 Model types
Slice engineering Vanadium Nozzle5 diameters