Slice engineering Nozzle Insulator for Mosquito Magnum +
Stainless steel cap for Mosquito Magnum + Hotends
- Heat resistant
- Easy installation
Product information & technical details
A normal silicone sock doesn't do justice to a hotend like the Mosquito Magnum +. That's why the Nozzle Insulator was developed, a special, machined stainless steel cap that wraps your nozzle in a tough, cool, air-deflecting shield.
If you need to print quickly with a lot of cooling air, the Nozzle Insulator is the solution that allows you to divert cooling air away from the part - and maximise the temperatures of the molten filament at the nozzle exit.
- 300 series stainless steel construction for the ultimate in durability and heat resistance
- Doesn't hang, fall, or degrade over time like a silicone sock
- Integrated captive screw for easy installation
- Ceramic insulators ensure minimal heat transfer from the hot block to the nozzle insulator
The nozzle insulator is compatible with:
- Mosquito Magnum + Liquid Cooled (1.75mm & 2.85mm)
- Mosquito Magnum + Air Cooled (1.75mm & 2.85mm)
Questions & Answers about Slice engineering Nozzle Insulator for Mosquito Magnum +
English reviews written for Slice engineering Nozzle Insulator for Mosquito Magnum +
Did you know?
The most popular technology used for 3D printing is FDM (Fused Deposition Modelling). A heated nozzle (hot-end) melts the plastic wire, layering the melted parts.
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 6.950 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology