XSTRAND GF30-PP Black
Sophisticated PP filament with Glass Fibres in Black
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: XSTRAND
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: PP Filaments
- Filament colour: Black
- Net weight: 500 g, 2200 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 220-280 ° C
- Recommended heating temperature: 80 - 100 °C
- Diameter related tolerance : ± 0,05 mm
Owens Corning XSTRAND ™ Filament is a polypropylene filament. The material is a chemically resistant filament with glass fibers known for their mechanical strength. The combination of these two materials makes the GF30-PP XSTRAND ™ ideal for highly resistant 3D polypropylene prints of functional prototypes and demanding industrial applications.
- High rigidity: The glass fiber reinforcement of this polypropylene filament gives high-strength 3D printing up to 3 times more mechanical strength than ABS
- Durability: GF30-PP XSTRAND ™ filament has good heat resistance, chemical resistance and UV resistance
- Print Quality: The PP fiberglass filament has excellent layer adhesion, and warping, delay and losses are also limited
Tips and Precautions for Use
GF30-PP XSTRAND ™ prints at an extrusion temperature between 220 and 280 ° C. For a good adhesion on the building board it is recommended to use a perforated plate or a polypropylene adhesive surface.
Due to the composition of the PP filament with glass fibers, the GF30 PP filament is abrasive. We therefore recommend using a coated nozzle or a steel nozzle with a minimum diameter of 0.40 mm.
Filament spool dimensions
English reviews written for XSTRAND GF30-PP Black
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.350 products
with SLL encryption technology