XYZprinting da Vinci Junior 1.0
Enclosed design for more safety
Out of StockOur shop no longer sells this product.
Product information & technical details
- Manufacturers: XYZprinting
- Product types: 3D Printers
- Printing Technology: FFF - FDM - LPD
- Printer Display: LCD Display
- Supported operating systems: Windows (7+), Mac OS X (10.7+), Linux (Ubuntu 12.04+)
- Number of extruders: Single
- Interfaces: USB - Connection, SD card
- Supported Formats (Slicer): STL, OBJ, PLY
- Heated building board: No
- Nozzle Diameter: 0,4 mm
- Filament Diameter: 1,75 mm
- Building platform : 150 x 150 x 150 mm
- Minimum layer height: 100 µm
Do not be fooled by the sleek and lightweight design. The da Vinci Jr. has a construction space of 150 x 150 x 150 mm and a resolution of 100 - 400 microns. Its design allows admission of an automatically feeding filament system. This conveys the PLA filament to the extruder and ensures correct charging.
Traditional button-based calibrations on the beds of 3D printers are usually complicated. The da Vinci Jr. is already fully leveled and requires only Z-offset calibration. Z-Offset Calibration adjusts the distance between the extruder and the printing bed.
The da Vinci Jr. has an extruder that makes it easy to extrude and clean. The extruder can be removed with the release button and then replaced or cleaned.
XYZprinting's PLA for da Vinci Jr. is a non-toxic, biodegradable plastic. Its compact design gives the da Vinci Jr. a consumption of only 75 watts.
The # 1 3D printer for home and school
The da Vinci Jr. was built to provide maximum safety. The completely enclosed design and the unheated building board are therefore harmless for children, beginners and all other users.
English reviews written for XYZprinting da Vinci Junior 1.0
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.300 products
with SLL encryption technology