- Permanent adapter for Swiss sockets
- Simple application
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printer Accessories|
This adapter transforms the EU plug into a Swiss plug.
- Place the adapter vertically on a flat surface.
- Press the EU plug firmly and flush into the fixed adapter.
- Then pull the plug out of the round insertion aid.
- Check the transition to see if the connector is flush.
- The plug is now firmly closed and the adapter can no longer be removed.
Questions & Answers about 3DJAKE Adapter Fix for Switzerland
0 English reviews written for 3DJAKE Adapter Fix for Switzerland
18 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 18 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
In Amsterdam, a steel bridge was 3D-printed by robots on-site.
- 5 Model types
- 400 ml
- 10 Model types
- 2 Model types
- 50 ml
- 1 liter
- 500 ml - 1000 ml
- 400 ml
- 28 sizes
- 5 width
Free delivery in United States
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology