- Permanent adapter for Swiss sockets
- Simple application
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printer Accessories|
This adapter transforms the EU plug into a Swiss plug.
- Place the adapter vertically on a flat surface.
- Press the EU plug firmly and flush into the fixed adapter.
- Then pull the plug out of the round insertion aid.
- Check the transition to see if the connector is flush.
- The plug is now firmly closed and the adapter can no longer be removed.
Questions & Answers about 3DJAKE Adapter Fix for Switzerland
0 English reviews written for 3DJAKE Adapter Fix for Switzerland
23 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 23 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
Since March 2017, a 3D printer has been stationed on the ISS space station.
- 5 Model types
- 400 ml
- 2 Model types
- 50 ml
- 500 ml - 1000 ml
- 400 ml
- 28 sizes
- 5 width
- 181 g, 644 g
- 3 Model types
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 6.950 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology