- Permanent adapter for Swiss sockets
- Simple application
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||3D Printer Accessories|
This adapter transforms the EU plug into a Swiss plug.
- Place the adapter vertically on a flat surface.
- Press the EU plug firmly and flush into the fixed adapter.
- Then pull the plug out of the round insertion aid.
- Check the transition to see if the connector is flush.
- The plug is now firmly closed and the adapter can no longer be removed.
Questions & Answers about 3DJAKE Adapter Fix for Switzerland
| || ||24||(77%)|
| || ||4||(12%)|
| || ||0||(0%)|
| || ||1||(3%)|
| || ||2||(6%)|
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 10 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
In Amsterdam, a steel bridge was 3D-printed by robots on-site.
- 5 Model types
- 400 ml
- 50 ml
- 2 Model types
- 1 liter
- 10 Model types
- 500 ml - 1000 ml
- 28 sizes
- 5 width
- 181 g, 644 g
Free delivery in United States
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology