3DJAKE Resin - Transparent
Allround Resin for DLP & LCD 3D Printer in Transparent
$64.16 ($6.42 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Hardly any smell
- Fast curing
- Low shrinkage
Item no.: CLR-RES-STD-CL-1000, Content: 1.000 g, EAN: 9120099287210
Product information & technical details
|Shore Hardness :||D82|
|Light source:||LCD, DLP|
3DJake Resin is an all-round resin with excellent properties for versatile applications. The resin was specially developed for 3D printers with DLP / LCD light sources. Our resins are very durable, easy to paint and have exceptional physical properties.
Our resin is almost odourless and prints 3D models with extremely high accuracy and a very smooth surface.
- Low odour
- Fast curing
- High level of detail
- Sharp contours
- Excellent dimensional accuracy and low shrinkage
The resin is compatible with many different 3D printers. Optimal for UV light sources from 395 - 405 nm.
Please note the safety instructions for this material.
- Drain the model over the resin tank
- Remove the model from the platform
- Wash off the residual resin from the model with isopropanol or resin cleaner
- Post-cure the model for max. 3 minutes under UV light
- Remove the support structure
In the case of transparent (pigment-free) resin, a slightly yellowish colour may appear after curing.
Recommended print settings: (0.05 - 0.1 mm layer)
- 6 - 12 second exposure time per layer
- 5 - 10 bottom layers
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H400 - Very toxic to aquatic life
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
- EUH 204 - Contains isocyanates. May produce an allergic reaction.
Questions & Answers about 3DJAKE Resin - Transparent
English reviews written for 3DJAKE Resin - Transparent
9 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 9 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
3D printing technology has been used in feature films such as Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Avatar and Hobbit.