3DJAKE Resin Standard Beige
For precise and worry-free resin prints
Features & Advantages
- For LCD / MSLA printers
- Easy to use
- Good adhesion
Item no.: CLF-RES-STDN-BG-500, Content: 500 g, EAN: 9010707001836
Product information & technical details
The 3DJake standard resin is suitable for use with LCD / MSLA 3D printers (395 - 405 nm). The resin is easy to print, shrinks very little and adheres well to the platform.
Models printed with 3DJake Resin have precise details and rich colours.
Material properties of 3DJake Resin Standard
Tensile strength at break
Elongation at break
Tensile modulus (E)
|Impact resistance||ISO 179||17kJ/ m2|
Heat deflection temperature A (1.8Mpa)
Shake the bottle well before use and wait until the bubbles disappear.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word: Danger
- P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P102 - Keep out of reach of children.
- P103 - Read label before use.
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P310 - Contact your doctor/poison control centre immediately.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364 - Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P501 - Dispose of contents/container according to local/national regulations.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H318 - Causes serious eye damage.
- H411 - Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about 3DJAKE Resin Standard Beige
English reviews written for 3DJAKE Resin Standard Beige
Customers also bought
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.350 products
with SLL encryption technology