Pearl - Filament with biological composition
($51.51 / kg, All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs)
Features & Advantages
- 100% natural raw materials
- Unique look
- Easily compostable
- CO2 neutral
Item no.: EX-9120066747105, Content: 1.100 g, EAN: 9010241403035
Product information & technical details
- Item no.: EX-9120066747105
- Manufacturer No.: 9120066747105
- Manufacturers: Extrudr
- Content: 1.100 g
- Diameter: 1,75 mm, 2,85 mm
- Product types: Organically Composed Filaments
- Filament colour: Natural
- Net weight: 1000 g, 2000 g
- Recommended processing temperature: 140 - 210 °C
- Recommended heating temperature: 20 - 60 °C
Extrudr Pearl comes from the BIO design series and consists of 100% renewable raw materials. The material impresses with its unique, supple surface and the silky, pearly feel.
The filament has good mechanical properties that are comparable to PLA and has excellent elongation at break. By optimising the material, it was also possible to achieve higher impact resistance. Similar to PLA, the softening point of Extrudr Pearl is 50 - 60 °C.
Key features of Extrudr Pearl
- BIO filament made from 100% renewable raw materials
- Unique, smooth surface & silky pearly feel
- Mechanically and thermally comparable to PLA
- Excellent elongation at break and high impact strength
- Heat resistant up to approx. 60 °C
- Very good printing and flow properties
- Biodegradable according to DIN EN ISO 14855
No heated build plate is required for Extrudr Pearl.
Questions & Answers about Extrudr Pearl
English reviews written for Extrudr Pearl
4 customer reviews in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 4 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available
Free delivery in United States
Delivery in 3 business days.
More than 8.350 products
with SLL encryption technology