A desktop vacuum former that brings your ideas to life!
$771.32 $811.66 -5%
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Simple and fast prototyping
- The perfect addition to a 3D printer
- Easy operation
- Different sheets
Item no.: MK-FBA180123EU, Content: 1 pc, EAN: 5060578580002
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||Vacuum Former|
With the Mayku FormBox you have the power of making in your hand. Powered by any vacuum cleaner, it works with a variety of materials and helps you turn your ideas into reality. Whether you're working by hand or working with your 3D printer, the FormBox is your own desktop production line.
The Mayku Formbox is ideal for the production of moulds, packaging or even art objects. Especially in combination with a 3D printer, simple templates can be created, which can then be realised with the FormBox.
Thermoforming can be used to produce moulds for a wide variety of materials. Your creativity knows no limits. The maximum size of a form is 130 x 150 x 150 mm.
Mayku Cast Sheet
Transparent and food-safe 0.5 mm sheets for the production of reusable forms. The slightly pliable and non-stick surface that the cast sheet provides ensures that your originals and prints can be easily removed. They are fully recyclable and partly made from recycled plastic waste.
Mayku Form Sheet
A versatile, user-friendly white 0.5 mm sheet. Excellent for product packaging, prototypes and to improve decorative craft projects. Fully recyclable, partly made from recycled plastic waste.
Contents of delivery
- Mayku Formbox incl. 3 templates
- 20 Mayku Cast Sheets
- 20 Mayku Form Sheets
- 1 kg Mayku Pour cast material
- Access to the Mayku library
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- P362 - Take off contaminated clothing.
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P332+P313 - If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
Questions & Answers about Mayku FormBox
English reviews written for Mayku FormBox
1 customer review in all languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available
Did you know?
In Amsterdam, a steel bridge was 3D-printed by robots on-site.
3DJAKE ecoPLA - Black10 Model types
3DJAKE ecoPLA White10 Model types
3DJAKE Isopropyl Alcohol1 liter
3DJAKE Threaded Inserts (50-piece set)5 Model types
E3D V6 Brass Nozzle - 1.75 mm7 diameters
Phrozen Aqua Resin Grey 4K1.000 g
Polymaker PolyTerra PLA Charcoal Black2 Model types
3DJAKE PETG Black10 Model types
3DLac Spray Adhesive400 ml
BROZZL MK8 Brass Nozzle5 diameters
3DJAKE ecoPLA Red6 Model types
3DJAKE Polyimide Tape5 width
BondTech CHT Coated Nozzle M6 x 1.75 mm6 diameters
3DJAKE Magnetic Plate7 Model types