- Connection of the hardware
- Wireless file transfer
- Easy monitoring of the printing process
Product information & technical details
|Product types:||Multi-Material Upgrades|
|Filament Diameter:||1,75 mm|
CANVAS Hub S is the cornerstone of Mosaic's multi-material ecosystem. It's the centre of everything that has to do with your multi-material printing experience and the bridge through which your hardware products can communicate and go online.
Mosaic has upgraded the brain of the CANVAS Hub to give you a faster, more reliable experience than ever before. Since the launch of the original CANVAS hub, the software has undergone significant improvements to give you additional control and information about your printing device.
CANVAS Hub S serves four main purposes:
- It connects your palette to your printer and Octoprint, which means your file transfer is seamless (no more SD cards!) The CANVAS Hub S allows digital ping to help calibrate your palette and your printer.
- It coordinates the palette and printer speeds to maximize print speed (sometimes up to 2x!)
- You can remotely monitor your printout with an external webcam
- With the new CANVAS Hub S we have upgraded the internal hardware from a Raspberry Pi Zero to a Raspberry Pi Compute Module3 +
This upgrade speeds up the startup time of your hub, increasing the reliability of your connection and ensuring smoother operation. It's also powerful enough to support new features like a webcam for remote print monitoring and octolapse video recording.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with the original CANVAS Hub, here's a quick rundown of why it's important and what you can do with it:
With CANVAS Hub, the CANVAS software platform can communicate with your 3D printer and Palette 2. With CANVAS Hub, you do not have to worry about managing files on different SD cards or connecting your printer to your computer via USB cable.
With CANVAS Hub's WiFi connectivity and the connection to your Palette 2 and your 3D printer, you can manage your print workflow wirelessly through Mosaic's CANVAS web interface and custom version of OctoPrint.
In particular, you can use CANVAS Hub to control aspects of your 3D printer and Palette 2 from your computer.
0 English reviews written for Mosaic CANVAS Hub S
- No reviews available
Did you know?
3D printing technology has been used in feature films such as Iron Man, Jurassic Park, Avatar and Hobbit.
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 7.000 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology