PhotoCentric3D UV DLP Tensile
Tensile resin for UV DLP 3D printers
- High tensile strength
- For UV DLP 3D printers
Product information & technical details
|Light source:||LCD, DLP|
|Filament colour:||Grey / silver|
The PhotoCentric3D UV DLP High Tensile Resin is ideal for making hard objects with high strength and low elongation.
The prints have very high tensile properties with low elongation. Objects can only be bent and compressed with considerable force.
The UV-DLP resin is specifically designed for use in a variety of DLP printers that allow both open and closed modes.
The wavelengths for which the UV-DLP resin is designed are both 385nm and 405nm.
This means that printing with DLP 3D printers such as the Duplicator D7 and Anycubic Photon is possible.
Note: The UV DLP Resin is only suitable for DLP 3D printers.
Hazard and precautionary statements
Signal word : Warning
- P261 - Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264 - Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
- P280 - Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352 - IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/soap
- P305+P351+P338 - IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P321 - Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
- H315 - Causes skin irritation
- H317 - May cause an allergic skin reaction
- H319 - Causes serious eye irritation
- H412 - Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects
Questions & Answers about PhotoCentric3D UV DLP Tensile
English reviews written for PhotoCentric3D UV DLP Tensile
Did you know?
The first object that has been 3D printed out of asteroid material is a spacecraft prototype.
3DJake Shopping Highlights
Free delivery in United States
More than 7.000 products
We deliver worldwide to
more than 90 countries
with SLL encryption technology